Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Small Rebirth guide :p Vote_lcapSmall Rebirth guide :p Voting_barSmall Rebirth guide :p Vote_rcap 
Beta
Small Rebirth guide :p Vote_lcapSmall Rebirth guide :p Voting_barSmall Rebirth guide :p Vote_rcap 
Saint
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
Flare
Timmy
BamBam
carlos

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Rebirth guide :p

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Rebirth guide :p Empty Small Rebirth guide :p August 3rd 2013, 6:44 am

thabiggy

Hello my name is KushMeister,
and today i'm going to explain to u how to get quick rebirths/reborns.
First when u just created ur character and got ur free beginner items, go to @noob thats the place where u want to be till ur 50RB's.

When u finished ur 50RB's u should go to the nx shop and look if u got enough nx to get an pet with messo magnet(A Must Have).
Then when u got ur pet with the magnet go to @train, thats the place where u stay for the rest of ur RB's. Also the monster drop a little cash collect all the cash till u got 2bill then type @buyclouds.
You will need the clouds later on to get an MSI @home from Bill Gates.

Some tips to train faster: Use Dragon Roar with a lvl0 spear from @AIO shop Common>Lvl0 weapon>Snowboard. I also prever to Copy @rebirthe/c/a and paste so i dont have to type it all the time over and over.

Good luck on training if u need any help just send me a messages ingame to KushMeister.

2Small Rebirth guide :p Empty Re: Small Rebirth guide :p August 3rd 2013, 6:51 am

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

This is a really good guide did you just join or what also im DarkFrog in-game and my Real Life name is Chris :3

3Small Rebirth guide :p Empty Re: Small Rebirth guide :p August 3rd 2013, 10:18 am

BamBam

Game Master
Game Master

You can macro @rebirthe/c/a then everytime you press the button you rebirth rather then typing it or copy pasting

4Small Rebirth guide :p Empty Re: Small Rebirth guide :p August 3rd 2013, 10:20 am

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Mmm sexy... :3 a friend told me about that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum