Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Remove forum games. Vote_lcapRemove forum games. Voting_barRemove forum games. Vote_rcap 
Saint
Remove forum games. Vote_lcapRemove forum games. Voting_barRemove forum games. Vote_rcap 
Beta
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
BamBam
carlos
Flare
Timmy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove forum games.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remove forum games. Empty Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 7:02 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

not saying this is their fault or anything, but so many people have got extremely high post counts because of the forum games section (specifically the number count game). technically those posts count as spam and with forumotion you can't disable posts in certain sections, so why not just rid of that category completely? it's useless anyways.

2Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 7:50 pm

Astray

I support this suggestion.
Forumotion doesn't have any settings about disabling post counts.
So it's better to get rid of the forum game section for now.
If this server decides to upgrade to MyBB or VBulletin then they should add the forum game section because those 2 type of forum allow you to disable post count.
Seeing a server with at least 15 players online and members having 100+ posts on the forums is kinda weird.. But that's just my opinion..

3Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 9:36 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

If you haven't noticed i've locked the Number count game.

4Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:01 pm

Astray

Beta wrote:If you haven't noticed i've locked the Number count game.
Yes. We noticed you locked the thread when that thread has reached 12 pages and number 173.

5Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:02 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

I'm sorry but I don't care what you say because it's a forum game, I'm not going to lock something that's not causing trouble.

6Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:03 pm

Astray

Beta wrote:I'm sorry but I don't care what you say because it's a forum game, I'm not going to lock something that's not causing trouble.
-facepalm-
Then why would you lock it?
You obviously locked it because the post counts were getting to high and that obviously shows that was causing trouble..

7Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:06 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

I've noticed the post count in the past but I thought there was a way to make it so that it doesn't count which isn't true.

Also I would like to apologize to you because i'm little cranky from dealing with real life shit.

8Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:20 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

i wasn't asking for the section to be locked. yes people can't get posts from it anymore, but 75% of carlos's posts came from the number count thread. if they remove it then his post count would go down.

9Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:23 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

People can get there posts up pass his easy so there is no point in deleting the post, Also if you wanted it deleted couldn't you do it yourself.

10Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

(• ε •)

(• ε •)

he would do it himself if he could. c: but he retired as you can see and i'm pretty sure you know that. so why argue about that? + im sure he would've done it himself already.

11Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:29 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

He has enough power of the forum to close it.

12Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:30 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Beta wrote:He has enough power of the forum to close it.

i have forum power because paige hasn't taken it from me yet. even though i have power im not supposed to use it, it isn't my responsibility to do it anymore and i can't make decisions for paige.

13Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:31 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

Yet you move threads.

14Remove forum games. Empty Re: Remove forum games. July 29th 2013, 10:32 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Beta wrote:Yet you move threads.

moving threads (whats SUPPOSED to be done) is completely different then deleting an entire section that paige may still want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum