Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Suggestions Vote_lcapSuggestions Voting_barSuggestions Vote_rcap 
Beta
Saint
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
carlos
Flare
Timmy
BamBam

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions Empty Suggestions July 20th 2013, 9:54 am

Kevin

Kevin

-Add boss spawners in the FM rooms not used. (So players won't fight over the training map in "@train")

-Reduce the amount of cloud pieces needed for MSI. (Since the only way [I know] to get cloud pieces is by voting [1 vote = 10 cloud pieces], you would need 22 vote points just to get a MSI, or increase the amount of cloud pieces given from vote points.)

-Add an "@buy" command to buy currency.

-Remove the NPC Muirhat in Nautilas Harbor. (The required items can be found from mobs.[Won't say it unless asked by a GM.])

-Move all the NPC's in "@tired" to Altaire Camp. (To make it look more like an Altaire Camp based server.)

-Remove the NPC T-1337 from NLC. (Boss spawner with required items you can't obtain.)

-Remove the NPC Amos the Strong from Amoria. (Mentions information about another server.)

-Remove the Map.wz from the client download. (Should be optional since it doesn't affect others that much.)

-Add JQ rewards for the remaining JQ maps in "@JQ". (Players would have more JQ options to do instead of the limited ones they have with rewards.)

-Add a channel 2 maybe? (Although it might affect the server, it benefits players because it means more training maps, so players won't fight over training maps [Or add boss spawners mentioned before.])

-Move auto spawners in the FM rooms to the same line. [Example: FM 1,2,3,4,5,6 can be auto spawners.] (So players won't have to move all over FM just to get to the auto spawned FM rooms.)

-Remove the unstuck button on the website. (People who get jailed can warp out with that button.)

-Remove the Jr.GM hat from the vote point NPC. (Jr.GM hat's should only be for interns/Donors.)

-Remove the NPC Shane from Ellinia. (The server already has a JQ NPC.)

-Remove the NPC Jake from Kerning City. (All in one NPC of Maple Blade.)

-Remove the NPC Spiegelmann from Ludibrium. (Skill maxer of Maple Blade.)

-Remove the NPC Irene from Kerning City. (The NPC is used in @arcade.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Will be changed if any GM has objections and will be updated.

2Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions July 20th 2013, 10:11 am

carlos

carlos
Intern
Intern

Very nice list of suggestions, I agree with a lot of these.
Although some of these are already being worked from what I heard:
Such as:
~ use @buyclouds

-Add boss spawners in the FM rooms not used.
~ this is already being worked on I think, if not, then it really should, however i think it would be better to have auto-spawned mobs. (raison why lower in post)

-Add JQ rewards for the remaining JQ maps in "@JQ".
~ this is already being worked on.

-Add a channel 2 maybe?
~co-owner said there was going to be 4 channels soon.

some things I don't agree on though:

-Remove the unstuck button on the website.
~if a map breaks, and nobody's there to fix it then anyone that goes to the map is pretty much screwed until someone is there to fix the map, not a good idea to remove.

-Remove the Jr.GM hat from the vote point NPC.
~this is just your opinion, and i'm sure they took into consideration what you said well before this thread.

-Remove the NPC T-1337 from NLC.
~npcs crash people a lot, it would be more beneficial to players if they just auto-spawn in the map.

3Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions July 20th 2013, 1:26 pm

Refuse.

Retired as Developer

This is a very well thought out list of suggestions.
Bravo!

However, a few people I'll disagree on is:

-Removing map wz from client download. It is not exactly optional because the intended FM can't exactly be viewed without it as well as a few other map edit I'm sure they're going to make. Also removing the map wz makes it harder to see if someone is wz editting the platforms in certain maps which I suppose is only important in JQ or event maps but nonetheless, it should be against the rules to wz edit a platform of any map.

-Removing Junior GM Cap is unnecessary because it's not the same as the GM hat (unless they've coded it differently). Players might be happy with the junior cap and if anything, the junior cap can be editted to have either no stats (clean) or basic stats (clean). If there's an effect associated with the junior cap it's probably a blue leaf above one's head so really it's not that big of a deal. However I expect its value in the vote points npc to be at least 25 votepoints.

4Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions July 20th 2013, 3:01 pm

Sora

Sora
Co-Owner

-Add boss spawners in the FM rooms not used. (So players won't fight over the training map in "@train") NPCs dc people so we'll most likely add permanent spawns. Right now there's 2 boot camps @noob and @train we're planning to make 2 more bootcamps for higher rebirthed players.

-Reduce the amount of cloud pieces needed for MSI. (Since the only way [I know] to get cloud pieces is by voting [1 vote = 10 cloud pieces], you would need 22 vote points just to get a MSI, or increase the amount of cloud pieces given from vote points.) That NPC will most likely be edited with different requirements soon if it hasn't already. you can get clouds from voting and farming.

-Add an "@buy" command to buy currency.@buyclouds

-Remove the NPC Muirhat in Nautilas Harbor. (The required items can be found from mobs.[Won't say it unless asked by a GM.]) Thanks for the heads up.

-Move all the NPC's in "@tired" to Altaire Camp. (To make it look more like an Altaire Camp based server.) Already working on it, once we're finished remaking all of the NPCs we'll be getting rid of the @tired command unless we decide later on that we want to use the bedroom map for something else.

-Remove the NPC T-1337 from NLC. (Boss spawner with required items you can't obtain.)We can probably edit him he doesn't need to be deleted but his script will most likely be saved somewhere else so he'll be un-usable.

-Remove the NPC Amos the Strong from Amoria. (Mentions information about another server.)Thanks for the heads up. We'll be editing his script rather than delete him.

-Remove the Map.wz from the client download. (Should be optional since it doesn't affect others that much.) This will not be done. There have been issues with it and the staff has agreed that we will decide whether or not to get rid of it later. The reason we don't want it to be optional is because If we were to hire a new staff member (lets say they didn't know that there was an optional map wz) theres a chance that the staff member would ban users with the map wz for silly reasons that are usually common hacks.

-Add JQ rewards for the remaining JQ maps in "@JQ". (Players would have more JQ options to do instead of the limited ones they have with rewards.) To be honest I didn't know there was an @JQ command but anyways, we'll be adding reward NPCs at the end of each JQ *thumbs up* and I'll be adding more JQs to the JQ NPC warper we have such as "The Forgotten Darkness"

-Add a channel 2 maybe? (Although it might affect the server, it benefits players because it means more training maps, so players won't fight over training maps [Or add boss spawners mentioned before.]) We'll be getting 4 channels soon.

-Move auto spawners in the FM rooms to the same line. [Example: FM 1,2,3,4,5,6 can be auto spawners.] (So players won't have to move all over FM just to get to the auto spawned FM rooms.) There are permanent spawns in the FM rooms I just don't know why they're all over the place. we'll most likely make FM 1-12 Permanent spawns (unofficial i'll talk with the rest of the staff)

-Remove the unstuck button on the website. (People who get jailed can warp out with that button.) I doubt many people knew about this but thanks for telling us. We most likely won't remove it because we simply don't have enough staff to be on 24/7 I've pulled many all-nighters to cover the SG hours.

-Remove the Jr.GM hat from the vote point NPC. (Jr.GM hat's should only be for interns/Donors.)I'll talk it over with the rest of the staff but i honestly don't see the harm in it. It motivates users to vote for the server which will raise the server in Gtop which will ultimately result in more users taking a look at our server and trying it out, hopefully making our userbase grow.

-Remove the NPC Shane from Ellinia. (The server already has a JQ NPC.) Thanks for the heads up.

-Remove the NPC Jake from Kerning City. (All in one NPC of Maple Blade.)Thanks for the heads up.

-Remove the NPC Spiegelmann from Ludibrium. (Skill maxer of Maple Blade.)Thanks for the heads up.

-Remove the NPC Irene from Kerning City. (The NPC is used in @arcade.) Thanks for the heads up.

5Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions July 20th 2013, 4:22 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

-Add boss spawners in the FM rooms not used. (So players won't fight over the training map in "@train")
Still debating on whether there should be permanent spawns or Spawners.

-Reduce the amount of cloud pieces needed for MSI. (Since the only way [I know] to get cloud pieces is by voting [1 vote = 10 cloud pieces], you would need 22 vote points just to get a MSI, or increase the amount of cloud pieces given from vote points.)
I didn't want to make it too easy or too hard to get MSI's. Also, you can farm CP's by getting 2B (FM 6) and using @buyclouds.

@buyclouds

-Remove the NPC Muirhat in Nautilas Harbor. (The required items can be found from mobs.[Won't say it unless asked by a GM.])
That NPC came with the source and is useless to our server, will remove it.

-Move all the NPC's in "@tired" to Altaire Camp. (To make it look more like an Altaire Camp based server.)
90% of them have been re-coded and moved. Will finish the rest.

-Remove the NPC T-1337 from NLC. (Boss spawner with required items you can't obtain.)
Will do.

-Remove the NPC Amos the Strong from Amoria. (Mentions information about another server.)
I can change the script or use that NPC for a different function.

-Remove the Map.wz from the client download. (Should be optional since it doesn't affect others that much.)
It's either we have the Map.wz or we don't. We're debating about keeping it or getting rid of it.

-Add JQ rewards for the remaining JQ maps in "@JQ". (Players would have more JQ options to do instead of the limited ones they have with rewards.)
About 50% of the JQ maps have a reward at the end, I haven't finished the rest yet.

-Add a channel 2 maybe? (Although it might affect the server, it benefits players because it means more training maps, so players won't fight over training maps [Or add boss spawners mentioned before.])
Will be 4 channels shortly.

-Move auto spawners in the FM rooms to the same line. [Example: FM 1,2,3,4,5,6 can be auto spawners.] (So players won't have to move all over FM just to get to the auto spawned FM rooms.)
This is a really good idea. Maybe spawners on one line and then permanent spawns on another line.

-Remove the unstuck button on the website. (People who get jailed can warp out with that button.)
The unstuck button is very helpful and unfortunately we have to keep it as many times, players get stuck in certain maps.

-Remove the Jr.GM hat from the vote point NPC. (Jr.GM hat's should only be for interns/Donors.)
Wizet items are for donors only, Jr.GM hat excluded. It doesn't give any stats or any benefits rather than the look so I don't see it as a bad thing in the VP trader.

-Remove the NPC Shane from Ellinia. (The server already has a JQ NPC.)

-Remove the NPC Jake from Kerning City. (All in one NPC of Maple Blade.)

-Remove the NPC Spiegelmann from Ludibrium. (Skill maxer of Maple Blade.)

-Remove the NPC Irene from Kerning City. (The NPC is used in @arcade.)
Shane will be removed.
Jake will be removed.
Spiegelmann will be removed.
Irene will be removed from Kerning City.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]