Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Henesys pet park jump quest jail. Vote_lcapHenesys pet park jump quest jail. Voting_barHenesys pet park jump quest jail. Vote_rcap 
Saint
Henesys pet park jump quest jail. Vote_lcapHenesys pet park jump quest jail. Voting_barHenesys pet park jump quest jail. Vote_rcap 
Beta
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
BamBam
carlos
Flare
Timmy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Henesys pet park jump quest jail.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Henesys pet park jump quest jail. Empty Henesys pet park jump quest jail. July 14th 2013, 9:03 am

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

So I was testing the NPC Sora put in for the jump quests and I got to the top of the henesys pet park and as soon as I clicked on the NPC it jailed me for cheating on the JQ even tho I was standing right in-front of it.

IGN: Beta
Location of Bug: Henesys pet park
Proof (video/ss) of Bug: http://tinypic.com/r/10eeya1/5
What is the bug effecting: Effects the player.

2Henesys pet park jump quest jail. Empty Re: Henesys pet park jump quest jail. July 14th 2013, 9:10 am

Sora

Sora
Co-Owner

Ah. I apologize for that ;_; It kept doing it to me at first and it seems to be a random bug. (most likely something to do with the cheat/hack detector) I'll have The Co-Owner take a look at the coding when he's online later today.

It did it to me when i entered the map however. not when i clicked the JQ end NPC later on when it stopped warping me to jail >_> if you're still at jail I'll come to warp you out (since I think that portal is disabled for some reason)

It also happened to me on Maple Fitness as well. I took down the (Broken, Ask GM for a warp to do this JQ) because it stopped jailing me after something I did. I don't remember what.

3Henesys pet park jump quest jail. Empty Re: Henesys pet park jump quest jail. July 14th 2013, 3:44 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

hi, I can remove the function of jailing you once I get online. Until then, please don't use that npc. I will fix it as soon as I can. thanks for reporting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum