Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Witch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Vote_lcapWitch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Voting_barWitch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Vote_rcap 
Saint
Witch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Vote_lcapWitch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Voting_barWitch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report] Vote_rcap 
Beta
DarkNeyo
Refuse.
Goddess
carlos
Flare
Timmy
BamBam

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witch Tower JQ Glitch/Bug [Do Not Report]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

i was doing witch tower jq, clean map.wz... and sora came up to me and was like if you're using map edits please stop. i'm like what are you talking about? she explained to me that i was sticking to the spring boards. knowing i had clean map.wz and no hacking program open whatsoever, i asked her to jump on a spring board while filming. this is what i saw:

however, it only looks like that if someone else does it. but if you do it, you see whats normal. but it's only on your screen, everybody else see's what happened in the video above.

so if you do see somebody sticking to the platforms, spring boards, or completely missing the spring boards but still getting launched up, do not report it.

BamBam

Game Master
Game Master

Thanks for this Robby

(• ε •)

(• ε •)

lololol. its not glitch. its supposed to be like that.

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Wow lol that looks so crazy xD

Sora

Sora
Co-Owner

[quote"(• ε •)"]lololol. its not glitch. its supposed to be like that. [/quote]

It's a glitch in the fact that on other user's screens it makes you look like you're hacking. or did you forget what happened at switch? Lag mistaken for a fast attack hack. It's better to get it out into the open before a user gets banned for a false reason. Also, if I remember right, on that server the spring boards launch you way higher than here. On this server the spring boards launch you up just enough to reach the platforms.

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Good point that is good that saint recorded it so no one will get banned for something they didn't do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum