Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Support Team Vote_lcapSupport Team Voting_barSupport Team Vote_rcap 
Beta
Saint
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
carlos
Flare
Timmy
BamBam

You are not connected. Please login or register

Support Team

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Support Team Empty Support Team July 29th 2013, 8:34 pm

Astray

I was told the support team receive donor status rank in-game.
Which is UNACCEPTABLE.

Here's a definition you should know (towards the one who created the idea of giving supporters, donor status)
Donor(s): A person who donates something, esp. money to a fund or charity.

Does supporters donate to the server? No.
Supporters applied to support the server and help the server.
They don't need power to help.
Giving them XAT moderator AND forum moderator is enough. Actually, it's BEYOND enough.

If the supporters want donor status and want more power,
then they're obviously power hungry. Choose your staff wisely.

I been on this forum for about 2 days now and I saw no supporters even doing their job on the forums.
But I don't blame the supporters.
Supporters have to help the guests and members on XAT and help players in game.
They don't have time to be on the forums.

So you should separate supports and forum moderators.
It's pretty sad to see a former staff member (Saint) doing something on the forums.
He's not even part of the staff and he's more active than the interns and supports.
How pathetic is that? Fix your staff, MidnightMS.

2Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 8:44 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

I agree with this. they shouldn't have any in game benefits. it defeats the purpose of donating.
so basically, supports are free donors?

gg paige.

3Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 9:48 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

Here are a few questions I would like you to answer.

1. How do you know if a support donate or not?

2. What is there to do on the forum for the support if all that's been does is a game, posting pictures and suggestions cause right now that's all that's going on.

3. I'm the only Supporter right now so you can't say "Supporters" because it is all directed at me currently.

4. When you were talking about this: Supporters applied to support the server and help the server.
Giving them XAT moderator AND forum moderator is enough. Actually, it's BEYOND enough.

If they didn't have any powers how would they moderate the forum and XAT because they don't have "Powers" which makes them a normal person.

That's all I have to ask.

4Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 9:57 pm

Astray

Beta wrote:Here are a few questions I would like you to answer.

Of course. I'll answer all questions.

1. How do you know if a support donate or not?

I don't. If you read the FIRST sentence in my thread, I said "I was told the support team receive donor status rank in-game."

2. What is there to do on the forum for the support if all that's been does is a game, posting pictures and suggestions cause right now that's all that's going on.

Are you kidding me? There was 2 threads I commented on telling the moderators EXACTLY what to fix. There was a user who double posted and there was a user who posted in the wrong section. I'm sorry you don't check threads often?

3. I'm the only Supporter right now so you can't say "Supporters" because it is all directed at me currently.
I apologize. I did not know you're the only supporter. Every time I go on the XAT, there's like 5 moderators. That's way too much for a server that has only 15 players online including staff.

4. When you were talking about this: Supporters applied to support the server and help the server.

If they didn't have any powers how would they moderate the forum and XAT because they don't have "Powers" which makes them a normal person.

That's all I have to ask.
Excuse me? When did I say moderator should be removed? My thread is about getting rid of donor status for supporters. Giving XAT moderator and moderator on the forums is enough. There's no need for donor status. Please read my thread before bashing.

5Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 10:04 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

The donor status has barely any benefits currently, also this is beta so anything that happens is not 100% guaranteed.

6Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 10:16 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Beta wrote:The donor status has barely any benefits currently, also this is beta so anything that happens is not 100% guaranteed.

you shouldn't be looking for benefits...... omg..........
you're donor powers should be removed because you didn't donate. that's all.

Beta wrote:2. What is there to do on the forum for the support if all that's been does is a game, posting pictures and suggestions cause right now that's all that's going on.

you're the one who applied for support. and plus you applied 2 weeks ago... i can only imagine how inactive the forums was back then, yet you still applied knowing you wouldn't have to do much. i don't see your point exactly.

7Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 10:22 pm

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

Robby just stop talking about anything please, i'm not trying to be mean but everything you say to me is completely negative.

I applied because I was tired of because a GM and I wanted to support the server so what else to do but to apply for support.

Also just a few minutes ago I told you I was going to ask Paige to remove my Donor powers because I totally need !dtrain. I'm like the only player that doesn't train, so there is no point of having it.

8Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 10:24 pm

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Beta wrote:Robby just stop talking about anything please, i'm not trying to be mean but everything you say to me is completely negative.

I applied because I was tired of because a GM and I wanted to support the server so what else to do but to apply for support.

Also just a few minutes ago I told you I was going to ask Paige to remove my Donor powers because I totally need !dtrain. I'm like the only player that doesn't train, so there is no point of having it.

nothing was negative holy shit stop jumping to an argument.

9Support Team Empty Re: Support Team July 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

Astray

Alright.. We can stop now..
Take this conversation somewhere else T.T

This suggestion will be up to the staff decisions. So I'll just sit here and hug my knees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]