Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beta/testing server is up and fully working.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» [Promo] MidnightMS Promotional Video.
by Bangarang August 13th 2013, 1:16 am

» O SO DUH CHUBBIII
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:05 am

» I'm back!
by Bangarang August 12th 2013, 10:03 am

» I found a few bugs, most of which ran away
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:43 am

» Windows 8? No Problem :)
by Astray August 12th 2013, 5:37 am

» pick up the damn work
by Saint August 11th 2013, 6:15 am

» Anti-jokes!
by Gina August 10th 2013, 11:36 pm

» Vote Issue
by Kevin August 9th 2013, 5:11 pm

» LATE but there's intresting facts here
by Bangarang August 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

» "you have gained 1337 nx"
by Saint August 7th 2013, 2:00 am

Most active topic starters
Sora
Oh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Vote_lcapOh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Voting_barOh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Vote_rcap 
Beta
Oh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Vote_lcapOh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Voting_barOh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary! Vote_rcap 
Saint
DarkNeyo
Goddess
Refuse.
carlos
Flare
Timmy
BamBam

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Heavens! He must be a God-Sent, because he's Legendary!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

(LEGENDARY)

(LEGENDARY)

Hey guys! My name is Cody, and I'm 13 years of age. I was on a server hunt, and I have found the perfect server for me. From the spectacular community, to the GM's doing a phenomenal job keeping this server hacker-free! Well, except one hacker. Sound familiar, Saint Wink?

Anyways, This server is just perfect! I have been online for awhile now, and I have gotten to know a few of the players. Saint, the cool guy, Goddess, the Stalker, BamBam, the person that I actually like, because he's pretty smart Wink. And for anyone I've missed, I'm sorry!

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Haha, welcome to MidnightMS. Hope you stay here with us while we grow.

(LEGENDARY) wrote:Well, except one hacker. Sound familiar, Saint Wink?
hahahaha sounds very familiar.

Sora

Sora
Co-Owner

Welcome to MidnightMS, sorry I wasn't online when you first got here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Goddess

Goddess
Owner
Owner

Welcome. & i'm not a stalker.
-.-.

https://havenous.forumotion.com

(LEGENDARY)

(LEGENDARY)

OHOHOHOHOHOHO OKAY SIR, I SEEN YOU STALKING ME LIKE 25787 TIMES JUST YESTERDAY. SPSHSDJ
SPSH

MUST BE CRAZY

Goddess

Goddess
Owner
Owner

That was once. And I was trying to find Robby.

Goddess

Goddess
Owner
Owner

Bangarang wrote:no
Please use more than 2 characters in a post.

Beta

Beta
Support
Support

Hai

Saint

Saint
Retired as Co Owner

Locking because he was banned

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]